Grief


Symptoms

One way to describe grief is in five stages. These reactions might not
occur in a particular order, and can (at times) occur together. Not everyone
experiences all of these emotions:

1. Denial, disbelief, numbness

2. Anger, blaming others (God)

3. Bargaining (for instance
"If I am cured of this cancer, I will never smoke again.")

4. Depressed mood, sadness, and crying

5. Acceptance, coming to terms

Friday, November 9, 2012

Memories


Memories
Flowing down the
Pathways of my mind
And echoing through
The passages of time 

Memories

Roses touched
By gentle sunshine
Yet quickly closing
As twilight falls 

Memories
Sweet memories
As morning turns to evening
Shadows crowd my mind
Thoughts of long ago
Faded to the past 

But one thing remains the same
Burned into my secret place
Where none’s allowed to go 

I love you Sherry
I really love you

No comments:

Post a Comment