Grief


Symptoms

One way to describe grief is in five stages. These reactions might not
occur in a particular order, and can (at times) occur together. Not everyone
experiences all of these emotions:

1. Denial, disbelief, numbness

2. Anger, blaming others (God)

3. Bargaining (for instance
"If I am cured of this cancer, I will never smoke again.")

4. Depressed mood, sadness, and crying

5. Acceptance, coming to terms

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

On My Mind


Maybe I didn't love you
 Quite as often as I could have
 And maybe I didn't treat you
 Quite as good as I should have 

If I made you feel second best
 Girl I'm sorry I was blind
 You were always on my mind 

 And maybe I didn't hold you
 All those lonely, lonely times
 And I guess I never told you
 I'm so happy that you're mine 

Little things I should have said and done
 I just never took the time
 You were always on my mind
Adapted From Willie Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment