Grief


Symptoms

One way to describe grief is in five stages. These reactions might not
occur in a particular order, and can (at times) occur together. Not everyone
experiences all of these emotions:

1. Denial, disbelief, numbness

2. Anger, blaming others (God)

3. Bargaining (for instance
"If I am cured of this cancer, I will never smoke again.")

4. Depressed mood, sadness, and crying

5. Acceptance, coming to terms

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My Reason for Living


You were my soul and my heart's inspiration
 You’re all I had to get me by
 You were my soul and my heart's inspiration
 Without you Sherry what good am I 

I never had much going
 But at least I had you
 How can you leave me knowing
 I ain't got nothing left if you do Sherry 

You were my soul an my heart's inspiration
 You're all I had to get me by
 You were soul and my heart's inspiration
 Without you baby what good am I 

Sherry, I can't make it without you
 And I'm telling you honey
 You were my reason for laughing, for crying,
 For living and for dying 

You were my soul and my heart's inspiration
 You're all I had to get me by
 You were my soul and my heart's inspiration
 Without you baby what good am I

 Oh what good am I
Adapted From Righteous Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment